Introduction Graphic media
The course Introduction Graphic media is a good orientation to the printing industry and the various graphic techniques. This course is intended primarily for account managers, sales managers and others with no graphics knowledge.
The course includes five meetings with the following topics:
- Short introduction to the history of the industry
- General overview of the current printing industry
- Overviews graphic products
- The printing company, organization, internal roles, responsibilities
- Developments in the printing industry
- Prepress / Premedia: a look at the major software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Introduction to PDF and PDF workflow
- Digital en offset printing: printing, CTP, imposition, sheet-fed offset, web offset, digital printing
- Testing, technical terms, quality, printing, variable data printing
- Graphic finishes: techniques, equipment and capabilities
- Materials Science: inks, papers and their potential
Who needs it?
Anyone who has no graphical knowledge and want to learn the basics in a short period.
This training is only given on request or Incompany. More information? Call us: 003120-543 55 25 or contact form.