Second meeting EKFI-project successful
The EKFI-project has organized a second partner meeting in Athens, Greece on 15th and 17th of May and an Expert-meeting on the 16th of May. The central issues of the partner meeting were:
The results of the country research,
- The educational and technical aspects of the intake module,
- Aspect to prepare the next meeting on the Bartersystem’
- Technical aspects of the EKFI-platform,
- The ideas on the graphic design of the application and
- The Pyramid of Change, dissemination and impact.
Presentations were given by experts and university staff on the educational system in Greece and the impact on the system to develop, educational and technical aspects of the intake module to develop. The results of the research in the participating countries were presented by the partners and discussed. The final draft of the first research report will be ready in the coming period.
During the Expert meeting, educational and technical aspects of the EKFI-platform and its modules were discussed. The comments of the experts were very useful and will lead to adjustments in the planned activities.
The aim of the EKFI project is to create an Exchange platform, to facilitate innovative learning/research material, to map the competence (user) needs and match these with existing learning/research module(s) on the web based platform. The Exchange platform can be applied for the project target groups: VET and HE institutes, SMEs, sector organizations, others in the Cultural & Creative Industries (CCI).
The partnership entails partners from VET education at the initial level and higher / academic education and a ICT company to realize the platform as an internet application.
Partners in the project:
1. Stivako, The Netherlands, industry based training service provider on middle management, strategy and marketing: coordinator of development result and project activities, development of contents of e-tool, development of learning materials and the implementation in industry, company relations; Stivako is also coordinator of this project.
2. Artevelde Hogeschool, Belgium, VET education higher level; development of learning materials, profiles development, validation and assessment;
3. Hellenic Open University (HOU) is an independent and self-governed tertiary education institute. The HOU's key partners in the project provide distance education at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
4. Tallinn Polytechnic School is one of the oldest vocational schools in Estonia with three big departments: Energetics and automatics department; Info technology department and a Media department.
5. Muldis is an ICT-company and consultancy firm with a large experience in developing platforms and ICT tools, games, applications on national and EU-level. Muldis develops since 20 years software for the social partners in print media and creative industry.
6. Fundació Privada Indústries Gràfiques - Escola Antoni Algueró, Spain, a well based industrial VET school in Barcelona with close ties with the Catalonian Employers’ federation: development of the E-tool, validation of the developed materials and assessment.
More information? Visit the project website: www.ekfi-project.com.